Steamboat Art Museum Education Committee's virtual meeting place.
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Test Post
This is just a test post. If anyone has anything they would like to pass on or questions you would like to ask, please create a post to allow others to throw their two cents into the mix.
I'd like welcome everyone to our new meeting place. Since this will be different than meeting in person, I'm sure we will need to work out a few kinks to begin. Feel free to email me with questions, or simple ask them by creating a post to the blog.
I believe I have things set up so that each of us is emailed when someone posts to the blog. This way each of us know when there is something that needs our attention within the blog.
There are also many ways to adjust and tweak the blog. So, if you would like certain features or things set up in a different manner, let's all be sure to point them out and get what we need and want out of this blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment